Running Time: 3:21
Style Parody of: The White Stripes (esp. Icky Thump,
The Denial Twist and Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground)
Genre: Alternative rock
Forum: Forum Discussion Page
- The song is about Charles Nelson Reilly panelist on the Match Game television show.
- The music video is animated by Jib-Jab, the animators who did the video for Al's Do I Creep You Out. The music video also leaves out a whole verse, making it 40 seconds shorter.
- This is the first music video of Al's where you can insert your own face.
- On Weird Al's Twitter (alyankovic) he has posted pictures with green screen caps and things, those were in the making of this video. Twitpic
- CNR ripping the man's heart may be based upon a scene from Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom.
- CNR's trophy room has the head of Chuck Norris, which may be a reference to the Chuck Norris Facts.
- The line, "'Cause you can spit in the wind or tug on Superman's cape, But Lord knows you just don't mess around with CNR," is a reference to the Jim Croce song, "You Don't Mess Around With Jim."
- If you listen very closely when Al sings "He trained a rattlesnake to do his laundry," you can hear a tiny burp from him or possibly one of the band members.