Song: Hooked On Polkas
Running Time: 3:54
- "12th Street Rag" by Euday L Bowman
- "State Of Shock" by The Jacksons With Mick Jagger
- "Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top
- "What's Love Got To Do With It?" by Tina Turner
- "Method Of Modern Love" by Hall & Oates
- "Owner Of A Lonely Heart" by Yes
- "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister
- "99 Luftballoons" by Nena
- "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins
- "The Reflex" by Duran Duran
- "Metal Health (Bang Your Head)" by Quiet Riot
- "Relax" by Frankie Goes To Hollywood
Forum: No Forum Page
- The first polka medley to feature "Shave and a Haircut" during the outro.
- The title is a play on Hooked on Classics, a series of compilation records featuring medleys of classical pieces rearranged with disco beats.
- Unusually for a polka medley, this one was released as a single in Japan. The only other medley to receive a single release was "Polka Power!" from Running With Scissors, released only in Germany.
- Al sings the original German version of "99 Red Balloons" (titled "99 Luftballons"), though he mixes up some words and syllables and some of it comes out as nonsense.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.