Song: I'll Sue Ya
Running Time: 3:51
Album: Straight Outta Lynwood
Parody of: Style parody of Rage Against the Machine ("Killing in the Name", "Wake Up", and "Bombtrack")
Genre: Rap metal
Guitar tuning: Drop D
Video: Watch: YouTube
Forum: Forum Discussion Page
Al's Suing Reasons
- Eating half a million chalupas and getting fat. (Taco Bell)
- Using Panasonic's microwave to dry off his cat. (Panasonic)
- Calling EarthLink and being put on hold. (Earthlink)
- Spilling a cold Frappuccino on his lap. (Starbucks)
- Swallowing a Nerf ball and nearly choking to death. (Toys "R" Us)
- Eating a bag of kitty litter and getting bad breath. (Petco)
- Putting his finger down in a bottle of Coca-Cola and getting it stuck. (The Coca-Cola Company)
- Buying a ticket to New Jersey, going there, and finding out that it sucks. (Delta Air Lines)
- Shoving a Duracell's AA right up his nose. (Duracell)
- Buying a Home Depot's hammer and dropping it on his toes. (Home Depot)
- Taking a bath with his laptop, causing it to stop working. (Dell Computers)
- Looking like a jerk when he wearing Fruit of the Loom's tightie-whities on his head. (Fruit of the Loom)
- Getting all depressed every time his cellphone is roaming. (Verizon)
- It looks too much like Wyoming. (The state of Colorado)
- Neiman Marcus putting up their Christmas decorations way out of season. (Neiman Marcus)
- He wanted to sue Ben Affleck, claiming that he didn't even need a reason to do so.
- Taco Bell: Taco Belle
- EarthLink: UghrthLink
- Starbucks: Starbux
- Toys 'R' Us: Toysaurus
- Petco: Petko
- Coca Cola: Koca Kola
- Delta Air Lines: Dellta
- Duracell: Dura$ell
- Home Depot: The Homey Depot
- Dell: Del
- Neiman Marcus: Nemen Markus
- Also, on the Verizon Guy's shirt, instead of Verizon, it said "Shut Up or I'll KILL You" and he turned into a devil
- This is the closest thing so far to an original rap song by Weird Al, notwithstanding "Twister" (from Even Worse), a parody in the style of The Beastie Boys.
- The first thing Al complains about is how he got fat.
- In the animation, the lawyer uses Tom Morello's "Arm the Homeless" guitar with "Homeless" replaced by "Lawyers".
- The animation is made to match Rage Against the Machines' music videos.
- The end of the video shows the band driving in a car, and when seen from the front the trio looks like the Pep Boys.
- Al's license plate says I-SUE-U
- Throughout most of the video, Al is wearing a Teletubbies necktie.