Song: Jurassic Park
Running Time: 3:53
Genre: Baroque pop
Forum: Forum Discussion Page
- The horn parts were synthesized, and were programmed by Brad Buxer, a composer and arranger best known for working with Michael Jackson.
- The stop-motion animated music video was directed by Mark Osborne and Scott Nordlund, who had previously made the music video for "Three Little Pigs" by Green Jellÿ.
- Osborne went on to become a major player in the animation industry, best known for directing episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants and the feature films Kung Fu Panda and The Little Prince.
- The video was screened as a short film at several film and animation festivals and was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Short Form Music Video in 1995. It lost to "Love Is Strong" by the Rolling Stones.
- The same team animated the stop-motion portions of the Weird Al Show intro sequence.
- The people who are the trailer resemble two of the films producers, and director Steven Spielberg appears as well.
- During the line "Someone let T. Rex out of his pen," the WWF (now know as WWE) logo is shown.
- The line, "Well this sure ain't no E-Ticket," references the Disney theme parks' now-defunct ticket system, with E-Tickets being the highest-priced and most valuable ticket, granting admission to rides that are the most advanced and exciting. The system was discontinued in 1977.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.