Television is the entertainment system which entertains us all. It is also the subject of some of "Weird Al" Yankovic's songs.
- Ricky: About the television show "I Love Lucy"
- I Lost On Jeopardy: About the game show "Jeopardy", also mentions The Price is Right
- Cable TV
- Money For Nothing/Beverly Hillbillies: About the television show "The Beverly Hillbillies"
- UHF: Many references to television
- I Can't Watch This: Describing a man who can't watch certain shows
- Bedrock Anthem: About the television show "The Flintstones"
- Frank's 2000" TV
- Jurassic Park: Barney and Friends is mentioned
- Syndicated Inc.
- Albuquerque: Leonard Nimoy, Bio-Dome with Pauly Shore and Spectravision are mentioned
- Couch Potato: About a man who watches television all day
- Jerry Springer: About the television show "Jerry Springer"
- Why Does This Always Happen To Me?: The Simpsons is mentioned
- Beverly Hillbillies/Miss You
- Homer and Marge: Song was made for "The Simpsons"
- Brain Freeze: Song was made for "The Simpsons"
- George Of The Jungle: Made for the television show "George of the Jungle"
- Here's Johnny: About the television show "The Tonight Show"
- The Brady Bunch: About the television show "The Brady Bunch"
- Inactive: The TV is mentioned
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.