- The Wikipedia article edited to say "YOU SUCK!!!" is Atlantic Records
- The trivia card asks
G) In what city is the largest ball of twine built by one man? E) What's the deal with Lindsay Lohan? I mean, seriously? H) F.D.R was he faking it? AL) On what page does Harry Potter die in the next book? SN) What is the melting point of a gorilla's head? *) How many Wicket Men are there on a 43-Man Spanish team?
- There are 10 packaged action figures on the top shelf and 24 unpackaged ones on the second shelf.
- The book being read is titled "A BRIEF HISTORY OF TIME".
- The Myspace Page is named White & Nerdy and has 27 friends, including Bill Gates, Napoleon Dynamite, Mr. Peabody, Albert Einstein, Screech, Frodo, Pee Wee Herman, and Tom.
- Foofie's homepage has 3 noticeable links: BIO, TREATS, and WALKS.
- He's eating a corn dog at the renaissance fair.
- The shady guy sells The Star Wars Holiday Special for $100 US.
- Pac-Man candle arrangement in the background
- Periodic table of elements hanging on the wall in bedroom
- Spock sign as gangsta hand gesture
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.